My mates from Chile

Saturday 30 October 2010

A List

1. Weather here is so temperamental: yesterday I was snuggled up in two jumpers and a jacket; today, the girls and I are going to Alejandro's other apartment to make use of the top floor pool with views of the Andes!


2. If anyone ever suggests that you read a book by Jose Donoso, I recommend you pass the opportunity up. 100 pages down and still no idea what's going on...


3. It's nearly November! That should mean sweet potatoes and parsnip soup, but instead it means salad and ripe strawberries. I could get used to that, I suppose...


4. Springtime here smells just like it does in England: freshly mown grass, wisteria and jasmine crawling over the fences, honeysuckle and sneezing fits.


5. I found out this week that I'll have all of December free! Any suggestions for what I should do?


La Entusiasta
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment